The world of diamonds is so wide that you can make costly mistakes if you are not properly guided. Therefore, this article is supposed to guide your choice on where to buy your lab grown diamonds. We would discuss the following topics:
- The best place to buy Lab grown diamonds is James Allen. James Allen is our best pick because of the following reasons:
- They have a very large collection of lab grown diamonds which gives you more options to choose from
- James Allen makes it easier to purchase your diamonds. The site lay out is excellent and puts the user into consideration.
- You can view your lab grown diamonds in High definition photos and videos from all angles before purchase.
- James Allen offers good customer care services. They are online 24/7 to attend to your needs.
- As a company that is confident of their products, they also provide a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Free shipping services are available to get your lab grown diamond across to you
- You would get your laboratory grown diamond at lower prices at James Allen
- James Allen provides education on lab grown diamonds for you so that you can make an informed choice when purchasing
We would also discuss lab grown diamonds and the advantages of lab grown diamonds over earth made or natural diamonds.
- Laboratory grown diamonds are formed in the laboratory using a diamond seed.
- They are optically and chemically the same with natural diamonds
- Laboratory grown diamonds have a neater, cheaper and more environment friendly production process when compared to the mining process of the natural diamond
- Lab grown diamonds are more pocket friendly. You can get them at cheaper prices than natural diamonds.
- Laboratory grown diamonds are absolutely conflict free. They have easily traceable origins.
- In the production of Lab grown diamonds, you have complete control over the process and can alter features to your taste. This is not possible in natural diamonds as they are already preformed in the earth thousands of years ago.
- Laboratory grown diamonds would never run out of supply because we can keep creating more. Natural diamond mining sites can be depleted over time.
- Lab grown diamonds are every beautiful to behold and modern in feel.
Laboratory grown diamonds are diamonds that are grown in the laboratory using the same chemical composition of natural diamonds but in a simulated environment. It is the perfect inclusion of diamonds in the diamond world that has brought a new wave into the business.
There are so many diamond dealers online that sell diamonds, whether natural or laboratory grown. There are even some online stores that specialize in selling only laboratory grown diamonds.
So you might be wondering where to get your laboratory grown diamonds from.
Having examined several diamond vendors online, we would recommend that you buy from James Allen.
James Allen has risen to be a leader in the online business of selling diamonds, whether Natural or Laboratory diamonds. They started in 2006 and between then and now they have been able to build a solid reputation for quality.
James Allen is our choice for the following obvious reasons:
1. A LARGE COLLECTION OF LAB GROWN DIAMONDS: One of the most important things in buying laboratory grown diamonds is having enough options to choose from. You cannot make a decision outside of the choices that you are exposed to. Just visiting the lab grown diamonds page of James Allen, it is obvious that these guys are not here to joke. They have one of the largest collections of diamonds online and this makes it far easier for you to get what you want. Different grades of lab grown diamonds, different price ranges, there is definitely something for everybody on James Allen.
2. EASE: Apart from having a large collection of diamonds, James Allen offers a well organized and structured layout that makes it easy for you to navigate. You can see the number of lab grown diamonds in each price range that you select. James Allen has perfected the art of selling lab grown diamonds with a lot of ease, simple. They have also made it very easy to go through their large diamond collection. By just moving different sliders on the screen, you are able to adjust the price range, the cut grade and so many other features; the lab grown diamonds available in that category would be displayed. It is so easy to even change the view of the diamond list, in case you are not pleased with the default view.
3. HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAY: The truth is that no two diamonds are the same, no matter how similar they are. Whether natural or lab grown, it is therefore expedient that every customer can see and know exactly what they are buying. James Allen was the first to implement a 360 degree view of loose diamonds on their site. This permanently removed the problem of visual inspection of diamonds. When you want to buy your lab grown diamond, you would have a very clear and precise view of what you are buying. High definition pictures and videos of the diamond available on their site would help to guide your choices.
4. GOOD CUSTOMER CARE: Understanding that some folks might not understand what lab grown diamonds are and there might be several questions on what to lookout for and other concerns, James Allen has also perfected the art of being there when you need them. Right there at the upper part of the page is a tab which allows you to chat with a diamond expert to express your concerns or ask your questions. They provide relevant answers immediately and they are also very nice and polite when speaking with you. Exploring other contact options like calls and emails would also provide similar awesome responses. Did I also mention that their customer services are for 24 hours? Well, now you know!
5. 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND FREE SHIPPING: James Allen is so sure of the quality of their Lab grown diamonds that they are able to give you a 30 day money back guarantee. This is not surprising as they have always prioritized the satisfaction and safety of their clients, so if you buy any of their lab grown diamonds and you are not satisfied, then you can return within 30 days and get a refund. In addition, James Allen offers free shipping so that they can get your lab grown diamonds to you anywhere you are, with so much ease.
6. LOWER PRICES: When compared to many offline diamond stores, you can get very low prices for your lab grown diamonds at James Allen. They are able to do this because they have a he collection and god deals with manufacturers. They also have lower maintenance costs for the lab grown diamonds that are displayed. So, you can be sure that you would always get the best deals at James Allen. You should not hesitate to buy your lab grown diamonds from them!
7. EDUCATION ON LAB GROWN DIAMONDS: Right there on their site, James Allen gives you everything you need to know. They tell exactly what lab grown diamonds are, their composition and how they differ from other diamond alternatives. As a potential buyer, they understand that you must make informed choices so that you can be satisfied with your purchase, therefore they provide enough information for you.
We have examined why we believe that James Allen is the best for your lab grown diamonds. They offer quality, with ease and at very reasonable prices. They have something for everyone.
LABORATORY DIAMONDS VS NATURAL DIAMONDS
Lab grown diamonds are diamonds that are produced in the laboratory. These diamonds are entirely similar to the natural diamonds as they are derived from the structural arrangement of Carbon atoms, which provides the observed physical and chemical properties.
‘Lab grown diamonds are not synthetic diamonds. Synthetic diamonds are not made from the same materials that the diamonds are made from. They do not have the same structural or lattice arrangement and they also lack the brilliance and sparkle that is associated with diamonds.
Which should you choose?
It is always best that you make an informed decision. Therefore, this article would enlighten you to see the lamb grown diamond for what it is – a special type of diamond.
Since the introduction of laboratory grown diamonds, the debate has ensured on which is better and which customers should go for.
Even though lab grown diamonds are relatively new, they are by no means substandard or inferior to the natural diamonds. Do not forget that both lab grown and natural and earth made diamonds are composed of the same carbon lattice structure which is responsible for the brilliance and sparkle of the diamond. The difference is just the environment in which they were formed. The natural was formed in the earth, the lab grown in the laboratory.
Infact, there are so many advantages of buying lab grown diamonds and we would be examining them one after the other.
1. NEATER, ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY AND CHEAPER METHOD OF PRODUCTION: When companies want to mine earth made diamonds, it is always such a tedious, expensive and dangerous process. As a matter of fact, companies have to first sit down to examine prospective sites thoroughly and then estimate if the cost of mining diamonds would be offset by the amount of diamonds they would get from the site. The process of mining would require a lot of manpower, from the geologists, to engineers, drivers and several equipment which would cost millions to purchase. Do not forget that the process is also very injurious to the environment. So many rocks would be blown to bits and the ecosystem around the area is totally disrupted. In some sites, the people living close have to leave because of the noise, the blast and the effect on the living organisms in the area. Diamond companies themselves know this, and so tend to compensate the communities where they mine. However, the question to really ask is what can compensate for damage to our ecosystem? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!
In complete contrast to the natural mining process, producing lab grown diamonds does not destroy anything or any organism. Everything is carried out entirely in alab and you might not even know that a diamond is growing if you are not told. Using the highest levels of technology, lab grown diamonds have evolved to allow us have the brilliance and sparkle of diamonds without doing any harm to our environment. It also does not require as much manpower and equipment as the mining of natural diamonds from the earth.
2. LOWER PRICES: When compared to natural diamonds, lab grown diamonds are cheaper. The reason for this is not far fetched: the cost of mining natural diamonds makes the diamonds more expensive. When you add the cost of manpower and the fact that the diamond might not even be very much in quantity, then it is expected that natural diamonds would be more expensive than lab grown diamonds, not essentially because they are of better quality, but because it has a higher cost of production when compared to the lab grown diamonds. It therefore means that lab grown diamonds would be more budget friendly than natural diamonds. If you are therefore looking to buy a diamond, instead of going for a natural diamond with a low cut grade, you can invest in buying a lab grown diamond with a very good grade at an awesome price. It is estimated, that you can save as much as 30% of your budget when you decide to buy a lab grown diamond.
3. CONFLICT FREE: Conflict free diamonds are diamonds with questionable origins. The sales and profits from these diamonds are used to finance wars and terrorism. Also the diamonds are usually mined using child labor and other illegal methods. Conflict free diamonds are usually bought unknowingly by many diamond lovers because their origins are difficult to trace. Once they are mined and introduced to the market, it can be very difficult to say for sure where the diamonds are coming from. However with lab grown diamonds, you can always say with one hundred percent certainty where the diamonds are from, since they are created, not mined. Also, there is no need for illegal mining or things like child slavery in their production. After all, only people that even understand science can even operate the gadgets that are used in the production of the diamonds. In other words, lab grown diamonds are always conflict free, so you do not need to bother about indirectly financing a war somewhere.
4. COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE PRODUCTION PROCESS: As we very well know, natural diamonds are formed over years of compression from different forces. Man has no role to play in their formation and as such, you only get to mine what has been produced. With lab grown diamonds however, you get to control the whole process from start to finish. This allows for the formation of diamond to specifications. You can choose exactly how you want the diamond to look, the amount of inclusion if you want and other features. You do not just get to mine without a choice.
5. LAB GROWN DIAMONDS WOULD NOT RUN OUT OF SUPPLY: Over the last decade, several means have been closed because there are no more diamonds there. Probably, due to continuous mining over time, the quantity of diamonds has been depleted. A good example is the world’s largest mine, the Argyle mine, which is scheduled to close in 2020. According to the miners, it would be shut down due to the depletion of economically feasible quantities of diamonds. Natural diamonds are not created, they can only be mined. Mining is a deleting process, since you cannot add to it. With lab grown diamonds, this is not the case. We can always create our diamonds. We do not have to rely on nature to constantly supply us as we delete its resources, going from place to place. The lab grown diamonds offers a better solution to this problem. Lab grown diamonds provide a better alternative to natural diamonds.
6. LAB GROWN DIAMONDS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND MODERN: If you are looking for something born of tech, one of the latest inventions is the lab grown diamond. They are optically appealing and alluring. The brilliance and sparkle observed in the earth made diamonds are also seen in the lab grown diamonds. You also get the feel of using one of the latest products of technological advancement.
In conclusion, it is obvious that with the high cost of mining, heavy equipment and manpower and the depletion of diamond mines, the world is inadvertently turning towards the direction of lab grown diamonds. These diamonds are here and they are here to stay
You are guaranteed optimal brilliance and sparkle with any of them that you purchase.